Universities Australia Marketing and Development Conference 2017
September 6 - September 7
Universities Australia Marketing and Development Conference 2017, 6-7 September, Brisbane
Universities Australia is the national peak body representing Australia’s comprehensive universities. The Marketing, Communications and Development Conference is organised by Universities Australia and is the biennial signature event for marketing, communications and development professionals in the higher education sector.
- Christine Heenan, Founder and President of the Clarendon Group
- Christine O’Connell, Associate Director, Alan Alda Center for Communicating Science at Stony Brook University
- Peta Credlin, Australian Political Advisor, Head of Group Policy and Business Development, Consolidated Press Holdings Pty Limited
- Dee Madigan, Owner and Executive Creative Director, Campaign Edge, and regular panellist on the Gruen Transfer, The Drum, PM Live and Sunrise.
- Tanya Hosch, General Manager, Inclusion and Social Policy with the Australian Football League