- This event has passed.
International conference on Models of Engaged Learning & Teaching
December 4, 2017 - December 6, 2017
This international conference will use the Models of Engaged Learning
and Teaching as conceptual centrepieces, so all presentations will use,
adapt, connect or critique one or more of this family of frameworks:
• Research Skill Development (RSD and RSD7) frameworks
• Work Skill Development (WSD) framework
• Clinical Reection Skills (CRS) framework
• Critical Thinking (CT) pentagon
• Optimising Problem Solving (OPS) pentagon
• Research Mountain (for children)
Emeritus Professor Mick Healey (Higher Education Consultant and Researcher, UK)
Associate Professor Jito Vanualailai, (The University of the South Pacic, Fiji)
Associate Professor Sylvia Tiala (University of Wisconsin Stout, USA)
Professor Phil Levy (University of Adelaide, Australia)
Conference Committee: John Willison & Said Al-Sarawi
The University of Adelaide; Nayana Parange, University
of South Australia; & Lyn Torres, Monash University.
I-MELT is a culmination of Willison’s National Senior
Teaching Fellowship, supported by the Australian
Government, Department of Education and Training.